ParentSquare - Staff Resources
WHAT IS PARENTSQUARE?
Canton Local uses ParentSquare for school communication, primarily with email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each staff member and parent, using their preferred email address and phone number. With ParentSquare, a “one stop shop” for school communication, parents and staff can now receive communication from the district and their schools site from the convenience of their phones, with options to specify how and when they are notified.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the district, school, parents and students
- Choose to receive information from the district and school site as it comes or all at once at 6pm daily
- Communicate with families in their preferred language with two-way translation
- Direct message teachers, staff and parents
- Participate in group messages
- Facilitate sign ups for parent-teacher conferences with smart online technology
- Sign forms & permission slips, and manage sign ups for volunteers
- And more all from your cell phone app or web portal
Download the App: For the best experience, please consider installing the ParentSquare Mobile App on your Smartphone.