All Canton Local Schools Participate in Online Registration
Steps to Register Your Child(ren) in Canton Local School District choose the gray 2022-2023 button for THIS school year or the red 2023-2024 button for NEXT school year.
- 1. Complete Online Registration - Please click the New Student Registration button (make sure to choose THIS school year or NEXT school year) below to create an account for your child(ren). Watch the video to the right of the page for help! Registration will not be complete until all required documentation has been collected.
NOTE: Parents of students who currently attend preschool through Canton Local Schools do not need to re-register for kindergarten. You will receive a separate email with instructions.
- 2. Call to schedule an appointment with the registrar - Once the online registration process is complete, call the district office at 330-484-8019 to schedule an appointment with the registrar.
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY ONE legal parent/guardian permitted, please do not bring your child(ren) with you.
Items needed for registration are:
- Child's Birth certificate
- Two proofs of residency (see right or download here)
- Parent / Guardian Photo ID
- Vaccination records
- Child's Student Social Security Card
- Custody papers if applicable
Preschool families ONLY: please also bring proof of income if you would like to be considered for zero or reduced tuition. Bring one of these:
- Current pay stub
- Previous year tax return
- Public assistance financial forms