ParentSquare - Parent Resources
ParentSquare and StudentSquare
ParentSquare, and StudentSquare, is Canton Local School's primary platform to communicate with students and families, and for students and families to communicate with teachers.
Here are the benefits of using ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification - all in one place!
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Choose to receive information instantly when it's sent out, or all at once in one message daily; click here for information about setting notification settings.
- Direct message teachers and staff
- Participate in group messages
In order to begin using ParentSquare and StudentSquare, please follow these steps:
- Update your contact information, if necessary. Parent/guardian and student email addresses and mobile phone numbers are used to uniquely identify ParentSquare users. When parents share the same email address, data confusion can ensue within communication systems such as ParentSquare. If your contact information needs to be updated, please reach out to your building secretary.
- Establish your ParentSquare or StudentSquare account. If you did not receive an activation email, please visit parentsquare.com/signin, enter your email address (the same email you use for Home Access Center) in the Sign Up/Create Password section, and click 'Go'. You will receive a verification email to confirm your account. If you need assistance setting up your account, please contact us through our help desk. Students: Use the "Sign in with Google" button, with your issued Canton Local email login, whenever you log in to StudentSquare. It is not necessary to create a different login and password.
- Download the App: For the best experience, please consider installing the ParentSquare Mobile App on your Smartphone. Note: Students cannot communicate with each other through StudentSquare
Download for iOS Download for Android
At the High School and Middle School Level teachers have begun integrating the use of the StudentSquare platform. Students can download the app via the links on this page, or the QR codes below: