Guidelines for Prescription Medication
If your child needs to take medication during the school day, please follow the following guidelines:
• Complete the Akron Children's Prescription Medication Administered at School (link here)
• Medication to be delivered to school by parent/guardian, not expired, in its original container and labeled by a pharmacist or healthcare provider.
• Tell the school as soon as possible if there is a change in the use of my child’s medicine
• Tell the school if my child gets a new healthcare provider
• Have my healthcare provider complete a new medicine form for my child if the medicine or dose changes.