All Canton Local Schools Participate in Online Registration
If you are new to Canton Local School District or have questions about your child’s school, please call our District Office at 330-484-8010.
Steps to Register Your Child(ren) in Canton Local School District:
- Complete Online Registration - Please click the 'Begin Online Registration' button below to create an account for your child(ren).
- Complete Registration Process - Registration will not be complete until all required documentation has been collected. Parent/guardian must schedule an appointment with the District Office by calling (330) 484-8010 to bring in all required items (listed below). PLEASE NOTE* ONLY ONE legal parent/guardian permitted, please do not bring your students with you. Face coverings are required.
Items needed for registration are:
- Child's Birth certificate
- Two proofs of residency (see below)
- Vaccination records
- Child's Student Social Security Card
- Custody papers if applicable
Begin Online Registration