All Canton Local Schools Participate in Online Registration
Steps to Register Your Child(ren) in Canton Local School District for the 2021-2022 school year:
- Complete Online Registration - Please click the New Student Registration button below to create an account for your child(ren). Watch the video at end of the page for help!
NOTE: Parents of students who currently attend preschool through Canton Local Schools do not need to re-register for kindergarten. You will receive a separate email with instructions.
- Complete Registration Process - Registration will not be complete until all required documentation has been collected. The registration office will call parents/guardians after July 26, 2021, to schedule an appointment to drop off the registration documents listed below. The registrar will not be in the office from June 7 - July 23, 2021.
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY ONE legal parent/guardian permitted, please do not bring your child(ren) with you.
Items needed for registration are:
- Child's Birth certificate
- Two proofs of residency (see right)
- Parent / Guardian Photo ID
- Vaccination records
- Child's Student Social Security Card
- Custody papers if applicable
Preschool families: please also bring proof of income if you would like to be considered for zero or reduced tuition.
Bring one of these:
- Current pay stub
- Previous year tax return
- Public assistance financial forms