All Canton Local Schools Participate in Online Registration
If you are new to the Canton Local School District for the 2020-2021 school year or have questions about your child’s school, please call our District Office at 330-484-8010.
Steps to Register Your Child(ren) in Canton Local School District for the 2021-2022 school year:*
- Complete Online Registration - Please click the New Student Registration button below to create an account for your child(ren). Watch the video at end of the page for help!
NOTE: Parents of students who currently attend preschool through Canton Local Schools do not need to re-register for kindergarten. You will receive a separate email with instructions.
- Complete Registration Process - Registration will not be complete until all required documentation has been collected. Parent/guardian must schedule an appointment with the District Office by calling (330) 484-8010 to bring in all required items (listed below).
PLEASE NOTE* ONLY ONE legal parent/guardian permitted, please do not bring your students with you. Face coverings are required.
Items needed for registration are:
- Child's Birth certificate
- Two proofs of residency (see right)
- Parent / Guardian Photo ID
- Vaccination records
- Child's Student Social Security Card
- Custody papers if applicable
*** The form for the current 2020-2021 school year is not available.
Please email Rachael Taylor for information at firstname.lastname@example.org. ****