Open vision bar

Kindergarten Registration Fair

walker wildcat

Parents registering their children for kindergarten must bring the following documentation (we will make copies):

  • Child’s Social Security card
  • Child's Birth Certificate
  • Two current proofs of residency, for example, phone bill, electric bill, rental agreement, home purchase agreement, etc.
  • Immunization records
  • Driver’s license
  • Copies of court documentation verifying custodial parent (divorce or disillusionment), and foster or grandparent placement papers (if applicable)
  • Names, addresses and phone number of family physicians, preferred hospitals and dentist would be helpful

For more information, please call 330-484-8020.

Back to School News      Print News Article