Parents registering their children for kindergarten must bring the following documentation (we will make copies):
- Child’s Social Security card
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Two current proofs of residency, for example, phone bill, electric bill, rental agreement, home purchase agreement, etc.
- Immunization records
- Driver’s license
- Copies of court documentation verifying custodial parent (divorce or disillusionment), and foster or grandparent placement papers (if applicable)
- Names, addresses and phone number of family physicians, preferred hospitals and dentist would be helpful
For more information, please call 330-484-8020.