Text Options for the Visually Impaired Font Size: a- A+ Color: A A A Revert 
Close vision bar
Open vision bar


How do I contact STRS? 
Active members and retirees may call 1-888-227-7877 or go to http://www.strsoh.org/

How do I contact SERS?
Employees may call 1-866-280-7377; retirees may call 1-800-878-5853 or http://www.ohsers.org/ 
What are the phone numbers and websites for our Health/Dental insurance? 
Aultcare (local) 330-438-6360
Medical Mutual 1-800-228-6472
Dental 1-800-833-7027
Aultcare  http://www.aultcare.com/
Medical Mutual  http://www.medmutual.com/ 
Dental  http://www.mmoh.com/

Who do I contact for questions regarding my Health/Dependent Care Reimbursement Account? 
TASC can be reached at 800-422-4661, on found on the web at www.tasconline.com.


Legal Notices

Women's Health and Cancer Rights Notice