Goal 4: Staff and Student Safety and Well-Being
Continue to provide a safe learning environment and offer resources that support the social and emotional well-being of the whole child.
- Conduct a new safety audit and update safety plans for each building.
- Review current discipline policies and create consistent discipline policies across the district, including restorative justice practices.
- Continue and expand partnerships with area agencies (e.g. CARE Teams), to provide resources for students and families to support social and emotional well-being.
- Implement the district wellness plan to support physical and mental health among students and staff.
- Create a process for regularly recognizing students and staff at all grade levels.