• The purpose of schools is to open minds, expand
thinking, and instill a love of learning that allows each child to prepare for
• Every day we foster a culture of pride in our schools,
created by positive relationships and meaningful work.
• We are committed to preparing our students to be
flexible, collaborative, creative, life-long learners.
• All our students have the potential to learn more than
they are currently learning, and it is the responsibility of all they encounter
in our schools to support their learning.
• The focus of all school activity is the design of
high-quality, engaging work that students find interesting and relevant and
that challenges them to reach their highest potential.
• Schools that are focused on
engagement are the responsibility of the entire community; we take pride in the
relationships among our community and our schools, characterized by
collaborative partnership, open and honest dialog,
mutual respect, and trust.